Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Got My Tags!!

A great surprise was at the post office waiting for me today! My tags from the tag swap. I received Gail's beautiful tag and Hideko's beautiful tag!!





Gail's tag is a wonderful pink, gold and cream tag.


This tag has so much detail!The pink spiderweb is just so wonderfully original! The spider made out of two white pearl beads. Too, cute!



I don't want to forget the beautiful pink fly stitch lace. It is so beautiful against the pink satin!


Hideko's tag is my very favorite color purple! It is just so awesome!

The innovative idea of using eyelash yarn and beads to make the petals of the flower! The scan just does not do the flower justice! I am hoping to use this idea in my projects!


Hideko's silk ribbon roses are just to die for!

Both Gail and Hideko do such delicate stitching! I just hope to one day to do such fine work!

Ladies, Thank you for doing such beautiful work I feel privileged to be the custodian of such beautiful art work!

Sharon, Thank you so much for hosting this swap! I enjoyed it so much. And welcome back, you have been sorely missed!

TTFN

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Ooooo these tags are so BE-A-U-TIFUL!!!
Big Hugs,
Wendy

Hideko Ishida said...

I'm glad you liked my tag. Thanks for blogging! Hideko

Unknown said...

Lyn I am so glad you are enjoying your tags..sorry about the delay. Thank you for all the check-ins that you have sent me...it was nice of you to think of me...