Monday, September 15, 2008

And We Have A Winner.................

We have a winner! Kerry, has guessed right. I am making a under the sea theme wall hanging. I am making it to put into some of the local quilt shows. I am very excited about it as it is the first that I have ever made and it is also close to my ultimate goal of making a full crazy quilt.


Kerry if you will email me I will send you you prize as soon as I am finished making it. It is a under the sea themed pin keeper.

I have several blocks done right now but I will post one at a time. Here is the first block that I made for the wall hanging. I am calling it Seanes.

1 comment:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Whooooo-EEEEE! lol - I only guessed right because Simona had already guessed my first choice. I thought since you had blogged your first CD Pinkeeper that maybe your second one would be under the sea theme! So, now I am so happy that Simona got there with that guess before me!

Thank you Lyn - I am so excited!!
Hugs,
Kerry