Sunday, September 21, 2008
Breast Cancer Quilt Block Finished
I have finally finished my second breast cancer block for Leslie's quilt. This block I used a lot more roses on it. I had also used a few more sequins. My only excuse is they just seemed to fit this block. In the photos the flower sequins look white, well they are not , they are pink!
I still don't have a camera that will work with my new computer sssoooo I am scanning all my eye candy over on the scanner. To that end the block has to be shown off in two pictures. Better than nothing at all.
I found in one of my button bags a MOP heart charm. When I saw that charm I thought I have just the spot for it! It fits perfectly.
My last two hearts that I put on the block I made out of silk roses. One pink and one white. I am going to have to use this idea on other blocks, as they turned out so well! Last I tried to do a rose spray ah-la Wendy. I don't think that it turned out like hers do, but it looks good on the block. Of course my rose garden that I had to show off yesterday!
Well, Leslie, here is the second block!