Sunday, September 14, 2008

Finished Pin Keeper

This morning I got up and and got to work real early. I finished one of the Pin Keepers for the swap. It turned out to be a great floral with a butterfly and dragonflies. The fabric I got on clearance at that old red neck heaven, WalMart. I thought the the colors were just wonderful.

So, here are the photos:

As you can see I had also added a tassel. I also played with some of the stitches. I am thinking that I need to use some of the combinations on one of my CQ blocks as I think that they turned out real well.

Well anyway here is the first of two that I am doing for the swap. I cannot wait to see what everyone else has been working on.

TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a really cute one! For a pinkeep, why not use Wal-Mart fabric? Love your stitching choices.