Friday, January 30, 2009

Susan's Asian Nights

I have finished the final block in the Asian Nights RR. This block belongs to Susan. I wanted to make it special for her as she is going through a rough time. Of course her block has a Japanese theme. She put wonderful purple's and blue's into this block. When the block got to me the lower left hand corner was vacant. So here is what I added:
I put in the yellow "wispy" flowers in the purple block. I also added those cute little butterflies! I also added the purple and pink flowing vines. The yellow and blue butterfly under Cobi's beautiful wisteria vine. The yellow and orange leaves under the Geisha and the copper charm.




I hope that this block helps cheer Susan up a little. Thank you to Susan for letting me work on her block.
TTFN


No comments: