Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Book Number Two

Here is the second book in the four that I bought. I am very excited about getting the new inspiration for my quilts! When I saw this book I thought that it might be great for my "Catch My Star" CQ as all of my actresses are from the Edwardian era. There are some awesome ideas for embroidery designs for "Catch My Star"!


Here is the page that just caught my eye! Oh, what wonderful designs! These can be used (All of the designs can really!) on ANY block.

What CQer hasn't wished for some great inspiration for baskets in their blocks?? I cannot wait to try one of these out!

This book on the whole is a great book and I would recommend it to any one for inspiration!

(I ordered it off of Amazon.)

TTFN

1 comment:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Hi Lyn! Looks like a fabulous book - especially all those baskets! I have just tagged you for 6 Picture Meme on my blog at:
http://kerrykatiecakes2.blogspot.com/2009/01/6-picture-meme.html
Have fun!
Hugs,
Kerry