Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Arrivals

I have some new arrivals! First off my beaUTIful Asian Nights Block has arrived! It is absolutely wonderful! The work these ladies have put in it is just fantastic!!!! I want to thank all the ladies who worked on it: Susan, Meg, Sossity, and Cobi. Thank you ladies for sharing your talents with me!

I am going to have to think of something extra special for this block!



Here is my next new arrival. His name is Tippy. My daughter brought him home Sunday. She told me that her daddy said that she could keep him. Here it is Tuesday and guess who is house breaking him?????? So I guess under child/parent law that makes him mine.
From what I am told he is one of a litter of ten puppies that are being given away. Apparently the family has given his mother away already. I took him to the vet yesterday and was told that he is between six and eight weeks old(The family could not remember when he was born.) So he got his first shots. His weight?? He is only 2.9 pounds! He is a lively little snot if I ever saw one. My slippers are not safe!




He almost would not sit still for these pictures! Oh, yeah! He is part Lab and part American Pit Bull. He also snores when he is sleeping!
So those are my new arrivals, wonderful aren't they???
TTFN

1 comment:

Skye said...

Lyn,

Your block is beautiful and I'm positive you'll find the perfect way to display it..Your new little addition is a cutie!! I can see why you all are falling in love...hugs, Skye