Monday, February 23, 2009

Yes, I Am Finished!!

With work back on some what of an even keel I have finally finished up on projects that should have been finished and out in the mail long ago! So everyone that is expecting a package from me they are on the way!

Now, this project has been a long one. When I had finally designed it and started it for a "surprise" for someone special I had thought that it was going to be a breeze to finish. Then other projects kept getting in the way. Then there is another hold up but didn't know that I t would be one when I decided to do it was the seam treatment. It was a bugger for me to get through but it was well worth it! The effect that the seam treatment gives was well worth it! Now y'all see where I put Janet's roses! Janet they are such fun to make!!

Here are the pictures:

















Yes, I have taken many more pictures! I needed plenty of documentation. I think that I am going to have to make more!
TTFN



No comments: