Friday, July 12, 2013

What I Have Been Up To

I have been up to quite a lot here in the past week.  First of all I want to announce that I am rearranging my sewing room.  I have laid hands on some shelves and an entertainment center.  I have put those in my room and moved my sewing machine.  I am now in the process of organizing my fabrics again.  Everyone who is a quilter knows how big THAT task is!  I am quite happy with how the room is turning out.

Also did I tell you about the sewing machine that I found at Goodwill?  It is a Dressmaker and I bought it for $16.00.  Have I told you yet that it works?  Awesome find if I do say so myself!

The next thing I would like to announce is my landing a promotion.  Yeah!  I interviewed for a part time CEC position and I wound up being offered a full time CEC position!  I am pretty happy with that.  Just a few more hours and a raise.  I am pretty content with life at this time.

Now some finished projects.  Here are pictures of the pin keeper that I made for Denise and a tag I made for Kriss.






Enjoy your day!

TTFN
The Lion

1 comment:

Denise :) said...

Oh my! It's *so* pretty!!! You do such fabulous work -- I can't wait to see it in person and ooooh and aaaaah over it!! :)