Thursday, July 18, 2013

Just Thinking

As the reorganizing of my sewing room keeps going slowly I have been thinking about working on another swap.  Right now we have my Christmas Stocking Swap going on.  This swap will conclude at the beginning of November.  (Please look two posts back for information on the swap.)  This swap is going to be wonderful this year!  Please be sure and email me to let me know if you want to participate. 

Now back to my thoughts.  The beginning of the year is so slow with the groups and a few ladies tend to get bored.  How about a swap at that time?  Now the problem is: What kind of a swap?  It has been years since Lisa in Nevada has done her AWESOME baggie swaps.  How about a baggie swap?  What about a Banner Swap?  Tag Swap? Pin Keeper Swap?  The possibilities are endless!  What do you think?  What kind of swap do you want to see?

Leave me a comment.

TTFN
The Lion

No comments: