Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Have A Great Tuesday

Well it is Tuesday and I will be going back to work today.  I am a little excited about how the events of my life are working out at this point.  I am so enjoying work at TJ Maxx and I am very happy that my CQ work is starting to take off.  I love having the time to do what I want to do.  It is almost like waking up from a dream state and just getting back to the life you enjoy.  I really can't complain about the past 8 years.  I have learned a lot.  I mean really learned a lot.  Now I get to move on with my life and do the things that I set back for the time that I was learning the things that I need to know.  Now I get to have time for what I love to do.

I wake up every morning and just get really excited about what I have time to do.  I get to decorate for the holidays like I really like to do.  I get to bake for Christmas!  The "I get to's" just keep rolling off.  Here is one wish for every one out there:  I wish that you all learn what it is like to wake up and smile everyday and get to do what it is you want to do!  It is wonderful!

Here are three more pictures for you to use in your crafting:

 
 



Here is hoping that you get to do what you want today!!

TTFN
The Lion

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I love seeing your posts these days. It's so good to see you happy. That previous job was just wearing you down. Welcome back to the world.