Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Dolphin

This next block for "Mini-Seanes" is embellished by Laurie. I was so excited when I saw that she had beaded me a dolphin. What under the sea world would be complete whit out a dolphin! as you can see that this very talented lady beaded the whole of the dolphin. She stated in my book that she had used a new to her stabilizer, so that the backing of the beaded dolphin would not buckle. She does not state which kind that she used as I am curious to which kind that it is.

The lace that she chose to put on the bottom of the block is just perfect for the bottom of the "sea floor".

Here is the beautiful block:


"Mini-Seanes" is going to be just beautiful when I get finished with it! My next post will have a special request so keep your eyes open!

TTFN
The Lion

4 comments:

Karen said...

This block is gorgeous!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Suzie Button said...

Hi there Lyn, I wanted to let you know I mailed your altered Cabinet Card today and you should have it in no time since you're in TX and so am I! Suzie

Lauri said...

I'm glad you like it!
If I can find the name of the stabilizer I will let you know
Thanks so much
Lauri

Suzie Button said...

Hi! I just received your altered card and goodies too! Thanks so much! The card is so pretty and I definitely can use all the goodies in my crafts! Have a great and Merry Christmas! Suzie