Monday, December 21, 2009

Middle Of December????????

Here it is the middle of December, almost Christmas really. Where has the month flown?? I have not been able to accomplish anything that I should have done with this month! Have y'all ever had one of those months??? Well, this is mine! I have the week off so I am going to try to get allot of things done! I have tons of images of things I have done to show y'all so hang on to your chairs and get ready for a eye candy week!

The first of the pictures that I am going to show everyone is of the altered cabinet card swap that I had entered. This is the one from "A Swap For All Seasons". The top card is the one that I had received. The bottom card is the one that I made.




Great for decorating the Christmas tree!
I had really enjoyed doing this swap. Actually both swaps that I participated in for this lady were fun! These swaps are giving me a chance to explore other art forms and help with inspiration for mine.
I am hoping that in this way I can keep my ideas fresh.
TTFN
The Lion

No comments: