Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My New Background

I have to tell y'all why I have a new background up! My new background is to motivate me to finish my "Seanes" quilt! I am almost finished with all prior obligations and am wanting to get this new quilt done. Well..............it is not really a new quilt as I have been working on it off and on for about a year and a half now!
I AM TIRED OF PUTTING IT ON THE BACK BURNER!
I will now in the next few months be solely working on my "Seanes" quilt! I am hoping that everyone will enjoy watching me refuse to have another UFO in my closet! In the next few days I will start posting the blocks that I have already done for this quilt.

In the meantime I will surround myself with all things "sea like"! I hope that y'all will enjoy this journey!

TTFN

The Lion

3 comments:

Ruby said...

Lyn, I received my stocking today. Thank you for hosting this swap. It was great! Looking forward to seeing your 'seanes' blocks! :)

Chris said...

Beautiful background. I can't wait to see the quilt. Good luck with that "no ufo" theory.

Gerry Krueger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.