Tuesday, November 3, 2009

They Have Come And Gone

The 2009 Lion's Christmas Stocking Swap is officially over! I received the last three stockings and have sent them out. My beautiful Stephanie hand picked the swappers and I mailed them all off on Monday!

Here are pictures of the last three stockings.





I hope that all the ladies are as thrilled with their swap stockings as I am with mine! We had a GREAT bunch of stockings this year! All were very BEAUTIFUL! As y'all can tell by the pictures!
I hope that the participation for next years swap is just as wonderful! For all those early birds the theme for next years swap is Angels. Stay tuned I am thinking that another kind of swap is just around the corner!
TTFN
The Lion

3 comments:

Pollydo2003 said...

Thanks for hosting Lyn, i am looking forward to receiving my swap stocking.

Arlene

Sharon said...

Wow Lyn I received my stocking and it was yours....thank you so much for the lovely journal and the stocking.....they are beautiful...

Hugs
Sharon

Pollydo2003 said...

I've received my stocking, I'm so lucky I got Gerry's Shoe like stocking. And what a wonderful surprise in my package. Thanks so much to both of you, Lyn for hosting and Gerry for my stocking and surprise (unbeleivable)

A very happy Arlene