Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pay It Forward


I recently signed up as one of the first 5 for Lady J's, Pay It Forward. I have not received my giftie from her but I thought that now is as good a time as any to post and start my Pay It forward! So if you would like to get one of my little gifties please be one of the first 5 to sign up for my PIF!!



Here are the rules:

1-You MUST do the same... post this on "Your blog" and pass on to FIVE folks as well.


2-You will receive this gift within the year.


3- I'm getting ready to start stitching my gifts to the 5 people.


4- If you don't want to Pay It Forward please leave the space for someone who would like too.


5- It MUST be something handmade/created by you in your favorite technique. It doesn't have to be a large gift, just heartfelt and it would help if you would be happy to receive it yourself.



(I copied the rules from her blog!!!)


TTFN

2 comments:

Skye said...

I would love to be on this list if it's not too late...Thanks Lyn!! Hugs, Skye

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Hi Lyn! I'll play too! I am still waiting for more to sign up on my blog! (pouting)
Hugs,
Kerry