Friday, September 4, 2009

The Last UTS Block

Here it is the last block for the Under The Sea RR for CQI. This block belongs to my friend Pam in Cornwall.

The reasons I like Round Robins:

I love meeting people from around the world.
I love the challenge because everyone wants something different on their blocks.
I love the different colors and fabrics that everyone uses on their blocks!
Meeting all those new friends!

Pam and I would have never became friends without these Round Robins! Would have never know each other ever existed. Right now? Right now I cannot imagine not having her friendship! One of these days I know we will meet in person! But right now ..........we still have our computer world!

Pam I am hoping that you like what I did on your block!

Love and Hugs, your friend Lyn G, The Quilting Lion!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lyn your stitches are lovely. What thread did you use for your flowers? It is very pretty....but your stitches are always so pretty...

Hugs
Sharon