Sunday, May 18, 2008

Round Robin Blocks And Tag Swap

This Sunday I took the opertunity to piece things as I had to get on the sewing machine to finish my purse for the CQI purse contest. I had to get some blocks done for some up coming RR's and some tags for a Tag Swap. I also photographed the block that I picked out to emblish for the DYB RR Magic Moments that has gotten underway!

This first block is the one for the Asian theme RR that I joined. I picked out some Geshias that I would like for the ladies of the RR to use on the block. I do believe that I am going to make a wall hanging.


This next block is for the Toot Your Fruit RR that is going to start up in June. I decided that I would use cotton because this one IS going to be a wall hanging in my kitchen. The fabric was some fat quarters that I purchased off of ebay. I have alot more of the fabric. My window needs a new curtin to go on it. I dont like many of the curtins that are sold so I will just design my own. I think that I will wait until the block is done though as I would like the two to match. A CQ curtin for the kitchen. How many people have one of those????



These are pictures of the tags that I will embelish for the Tag Swap. I made up four tags as I just dont know what I want to swap. I guess that I will figure it out as I go. I joined a Christmas orniment swap I think that I will model my christmas orniments after these tags!


The very last picture is of the block that I am going to embelish for Sharon. I just love the blocks that Sharon made for this swap. The colors are wonderful!!! I also LOVE the children on the blocks.

Well this ends my fairly productive sewing day.

No comments: