Thursday, May 1, 2008
I have put my finishing touches to Janies Landscape block. I made a vine on the fence I tried for a sweetheart vine. I am happy with how it looks. I just hope that Janie likes it. I also added to alot of treatments already done. I put in more water grass on the right hand side of the bridge. I also put in grass and flowers on the right hand side of the bridge, added to the fly stitch grass around the tree. I had a wonderful varigated floss called Noel and it gave the feeling of having flowers in the field. Then finally gave texture to the grass in front of the cabin with a varigated thread called Holly Berries, in french knots. It is going to be on the way to Leslie come this weekend. This has been an enjoyable RR. Thank to the ladies for letting me join in!