Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cindy's Block

Her is the challenge of the Autumn RR. Our friend Cindy made a pumpkin for the autumn RR for every one to stitch on. As y'all can see from the picture she put it all together so that she could get the seams done for her also. I was the third person in this RR to work on this "block". The easier sides were already done. I got the middle of the pumpkin to do. Let me tell you it made for some interesting stitching! I think that I even stood on my head to stitch on this one!

I can not wait to see this pumpkin all put together! I am betting that it is going to be beautiful! Well anyway this pumpkin is off to Rita for her beautiful stitching!

The picture of my work:

By the way the Lost Pines Crazy Quilt Group met today and Debbie H. is working on a pumpkin of her own. I can't wait to see hers done she was working on a sunflower when I left her. She is doing it out of the woven picots! I am betting that Debbie's will be stunning also!

TTFN

No comments: