Sunday, November 30, 2008

They Are Here!! The Ornaments Are Here!!

Hello to all! It is good to be back! Work is just too time consuming! 'Tis, the time of the year when your co-workers start acting funny. We had a few quit so here we go again with the OT! You know this works stuff gets in the way of my fun all of the time!

This week I received my Christmas ornaments from the swap. I have got to say that I got the better end of the deal with these beauties! I want to thank Lisa DuCoing for hosting this swap. For all of those who don't know her if you ever have the opportunity to enter into one of her swaps I am letting you know that you will not be disappointed! She is the hostess with the most est! All of her swaps are great fun!

Now to get on and thank the ladies who's talent I am enjoying on my Christmas tree right now!

This top ornament just a simple square but beautiful none the less. This ornament has wonderful stitching and a beautiful silkie in the middle. I don't know who made it as there was no name attached but the lady knows who she is and I want to thank her for making my tree wonderful!

This second ornament is a beautiful bell! It was made by Lisa Martin. Lisa also sent me a beautiful Christmas card to go along with the ornament. (I wish that I had thought of that! I have lots of vintage cards to give away! There is always next year!) Although the card pales with the beauty of the ornament! Thank you, Lisa. It looks beautiful on my tree! Thank you also for sharing you talent with me!

I also got this wonderful stocking ornament. This ornament was made by: Darlene Jastrzebski. It also is gracing my tree with its presence! This ornament is just wonderful with beautiful stitching! Thank you so much for the ornament Darlene!

I have two views of my next ornament, which is another bell. This bell is a little smaller but none the less beautiful! A big thank you goes out to Elizabeth Rudder. This ornament also made it to my humble tree. It is just beautiful with stitching to match! Thank you so much for the ornament!








Ladies thank you so much for the new family heirlooms! They are wonderful! I know that I will enjoy them for many a Christmas to come! This has really been a fun swap!
Now, everyone needs to stay posted for the new blog teaser tomorrow. The latest actress for the catch my star quilt!
TTFN


No comments: