Saturday, September 8, 2007

Pictures From My New Camera

Hello, I am back. It has taken a while to get to the point where I can blog again. Work has been something else for the past three weeks. On of the best things to come out of it is that my friend Michelle is back form the home office in Ft. Worth. I miss her when she is gone! She is a quit lover also. The projects that I have set for myself this week end are a cellphone holder and to stitch on some dolls for the Christmas exchange for CQI.
The top picture is of an antique quilt. It was dated from about 1845.



These top two pictures are of a block that I finished recently. The detailing on the fan if you can see it Was Michelle's idea. I out lined the fan in gold thread. Have I recently said that I love the feather stitch!



The last two pictures are of a block that I did a while back. I am going to put together these blocks for a lap quilt for my Grandmother for Christmas. When I am finished I will put up pictures for you to see.

I am hoping that I will get better at this picture stuff as I learn to use my camera.

No comments: