Thursday, September 20, 2007

MY NEW THREADS


This top picture is of a new line of over dyed threads that I have found! I just cannot wait to use them! They look to be of good quality. Of course I just love variegated threads! I am always looking for good quality variegated threads. This brand is call THE DYE IS CAST. They carry colors like EGGPLANT, MARIGOLD, SUN&SHADOW, HOLLY AND BERRIES and CANDY COMA.(Gotta love that name!)

These two are of another new brand that I have stumbled across The names of the colors are OVER THE RAINBOW and GLORY. This thread brand is CARRIE'S CREATIONS. These also look of high quality and are over dyed.


Of course I have picked up my good old stand by's by WEEKS DYE WORKS. I picked up a few new colors MOTHERS DAY, CELEBRATION and SWEET PEA. This is one of my favorite brands.



Last but not least for sure is a new type of thread that I am going to work with. It is from IMPRESSIONS. This group of threads is a 50/50 mix of wool and silk. I worked with it some on Debbie's Sampler RR blocks.

No comments: