Saturday, September 15, 2007

A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!


It has been an exciting weekend so far. As you can see the halloween baggie swap has come in. To the left you can see a picture of my goodies. I am so excited!! I entered this swap so that I could get diffrent things for my youngest daughters crazy quilt that I am going to make her. She just loves Halloween. I would like to thank all the ladies of this swap and let them know that they have made a 13 year old girl so happy! Thank you to: Betsy Hite of williamsburg, OH; Pam Horne of KC, MO; Marietta Brown of Davie, FL;Winnie Ursini of Oak Harbor, WA; Megin Murphy of Pass Christian, MS; Patti Gardner of Picture Rocks, PA; Sandy Fields of Newnan, GA; Gayle Morris of Kansas City, MO; Darlene Doerscher of Owosso, MI; Marci Mills of Ft Meyers, FL; Marlene Hinton of West Covina, CA. Thank ladies one and all! I can not wait for you to see the quilt once it is done!
Tomorrow I will do my Round Robin and put up the pictures. I need to take pictures of all my new thread that I got in It is so exciting. I hace discovered a new brand of thread! I cannot wait to use it and see how it does.
It is always nice to have a good weekend after a rough week at work!

No comments: