Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Special Alert

For my followers in the Bastrop area I just recieved this email from one of the local ladies.  I don't know if it is true or not but if it is true then we are in real trouble here.  Let's stay alert I think that we have lost enough!



For those of you who have people in the field, or at home, or on the roads, please pass this on to them:




If you are not aware there is an arsonist in the area. He or they (not sure how many individuals we are looking for) are setting fires in this area but we are not sure they are limited to this area. Attempts have been made three times on Watterson Road and once on Goertz Road and I’m sure there are more. My sister who runs the mail route in Red Rock just spoke to a DPS Officer and he asked her to keep an eye out for a white Ford Explorer, license plate number BLK-155. The vehicle was sold and never re-registered hence the reason they don’t know who the culprit is. If you see this vehicle or any suspicious activity in the area please call Robert Thorp (DPS Officer) at 979-716-0526. Mr. Thorp is currently camped out in Red Rock.

No comments: