Thursday, August 25, 2011

A UFO Finished

Today I worked on a quilt that I started for my darling daughter about 5 years ago.  I think that it is about time that I finished it since she is now 16 yo!  I have to let you know something about this daughter she loves Halloween.  She thinks that Halloween is the best holiday of the year.  My youngest has always had a sense of adventure.  I remember when she was six and seven years old we would sit and watch bad B sci-fi movies.  You remember them.  Who can forget Them or Tarantula or how about Abbott and Costello Meet the Wolf man.  One of her favorites is The Ghost and Mr. Chicken.  You can't beat Don Knotts!

Here is her quilt:

Done in all Halloween fabric.  She loves it!

Now I have one less UFO sitting around my house!

TTFN
The Lion

No comments: