Saturday, July 16, 2011

The 2011 Lion's Stocking Swap

It is time to announce the annual Lion's Christmas Stocking Swap!  I am all excited about this years swap as I have picked a theme that I think everyone will enjoy.  This years theme is...................................Birds!

I remember the Christmas crafts that my mother did one year with the bird theme.  It just seemed to make the holiday so much more magical and sparkleing.  Sometimes I wish I could frame my memories of that time and hang them on the wall for everyone to see.  My mother does not have the time for crafts and needle work these days.  She works for the University of Texas and is busy with her duties as the High Priestess of the Ben Hera Temple.  I hope that she will find some time during her retirement to do some.  She is a very talented lady!


Now on to the guidelines!



Height: Stockings should be no taller then 11 inches high and no shorter than 8 inches high.

Width: Stockings should be no wider then 8 inches wide and no narrower then 4 and 1/2 inches wide.

Attention: Please, line the stockings in case your swap partner would like to use them for more than decorations!

You can send up to 4 stockings, stockings are to be hand embellished.(please no glue)

This swap will be a centralized swap. Stockings are to be mailed to me no later than October 15, 2011.  I will mail them back to you on November 1, 2011.  Sign up will be from now until September 1, 2011.  Please do not forget the return postage, Swapers from other countries can send a bribe goodie and I will pay your return postage.

You can email me privetly for my address at glynpg@yahoo.com.


Please, remember to swap onto others!

TTFN
The Lion

No comments: