Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It Is Raining!

Good Morning everyone!  Yes it is raining here in central Texas.  I am hoping it wont stop anytime soon.  I am actually hoping that we will get a little cooler.  It was so humid yesterday!  I am so happy that I am able to get on my blogger again.  I am not sure what happened but apparently I had a virus on my computer that messes up certain pages that I work on?  I don't know all of the technical stuff but it is doing ok right now.


So I have been thinking after we get the holiday stuff out of the way I would like to organize a Round Robin.  It would not start until after the first of the year.  Would there be any interest in one?  Let me know.

I can't believe that tomorrow is Halloween!  I work 9:30am to 2:30 pm tomorrow so I can watch one of my favorite ghost hunting shows.  I have BIG plans for munchies.  I love it!  What do ya'll have planned?

I am gong to finish my crabitat today so it can properly humidify for the crabs I am getting on Friday to go into it.  Here is to hoping that everyone has a nice day!

TTFN
The Lion

No comments: