Sunday, November 20, 2011

Crazy Quilt Journal Project

I would like to talk to my followers about a great project that is going to take place after the first of the year.  It is the Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2012.  Some of the particulars are:

  • Participants will complete one crazy quilt block each month.  Size and shape can vary but it should be at least equivalent to 6" square.
  • Participants who want their blocks published can submit their photos to the committee email to: chairperson@cqjp.org.
  • Complete rules and registration information about the CQJP2012 is at the website http://www.cqjp.org/.
I would also like to announce that the CQJP2012 is honored to have JM Michler, author of The Magic of Crazy Quilting as our Honorary Chairperson this year!  How awesome is that?

I would like to encourage all to participate in this project!  I will!

TTFN
The Lion

No comments: